Sunday, June 25, 2006

Swing!


We hung up the swing!! My mom wanted to leave it down until after the wedding because she thinks we're going to injure ourselves, but dad just made us promise that we wouldn't swing any higher than where we could fall off and not break any bones. We haven't actually been sticking to that... but it's okay because there are no broken bones yet! And we haven't pushed Hannah into any trees yet either :) :) Although I did smash my shin into the swing when I was hanging on it, so hopefully that doesn't turn into a bruise... whatever. They can always cut my leg off the family pictures, right?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I don't actually really know who that is, but YAY! could be worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:49 pm

    Good thing it didn't bruise. It probably would have been cheaper just to cut it off for family pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...