Monday, May 21, 2012

Body by Vi Shake Recipe: Pina Colada



We had people over last night and somehow ended up with lots of leftover pink lemonade and pop. Which ended up in my shake! We'll see if this holds off the undeniable urge to munch while I try to do schoolwork.

Perfect night outside... if I didn't plan to take a 4 hr practice board exam tonight. You're supposed to simulate a test taking environment. Translation: no dance playlist, no popcorn, no back rubs, no couches, no texting, no cat. I am supposed to do this until JULY??

Horrible things I would rather do than take a 4 hr practice exam:
- clean wood floors
- lint roll my cat
- speak with a customer service rep from my cell phone company
- pick rocks out of the lawn
- sift through 11,000 emails cluttering up my inbox. 11,939 to be exact.

I've already done all those things. Only made it through the first 500 or so emails. Anyway, here's the recipe:

3/4 c. Sprite Zero
1/4 c. Pink lemonade
2 scoops Visalus shake mix
5 chunks fresh pineapple
1/2 tsp coconut flavoring
Ice

Blend in blender. Adjust thickness of shake by increasing or decreasing amount of ice.


I'm promoting the Body by Visalus 90-day challenge! This is for you if you have healthy nutrition, weight loss, or fitness goals! Check out my website at http://heathervroom.myvi.net/ for information about the challenge, the products, and how you can get your product for FREE by getting 3 friends to sign up with you. You can order online.

For more recipes, check out the "recipes" tab at the top of this page.

photo from http://www.caribbeantravelmag.com/files/imagecache/article_image/_images/201104/caribbean-drinks-pina-colada-500x300.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...