Sunday, December 30, 2012

Body by Vi Shake Recipe: Blue Coconut Pomegranate




1/2 c. Trop50 Pomegranate Blueberry juice
1/2 c. Coconut Milk
2 scoops Visalus shake mix
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/4 tsp Coconut extract
1 T flaked coconut
Ice

Blend in blender. Adjust thickness of shake by increasing or decreasing amount of ice. Garnish with additional coconut. If I make this again, I'm going to throw in a few frozen blueberries to up the "real food" content in this shake.

Let me know if you try this one!

I'm promoting the Body by Visalus 90-day challenge! This is for you if you have healthy nutrition, weight loss, or fitness goals! Check out my website at http://heathervroom.myvi.net/ for information about the challenge, the products, and how you can get your product for FREE by getting 3 friends to sign up with you. You can order online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...